Sunday 28 June 2015

My Fourth Day In Japan by Tristan Celedonio

I woke up as usual, used the tablet but mom did not allow me so she told me to take a shower then she woke my brother up and while my brother was taking a shower, she let me use the tablet. I played for a few minutes then we went to meet dad at his office to give him the key of the apartment. After that we went to the JR line train station, boarded the train from Suidobashi to Akihabara and from Akihabara to Shimbashi and from Shimbashi to Odaiba.
It took a long time but we met mom’s friends at Shimbashi station. They knew the way to Odaiba. When we reached the place we ate a restaurant  called Zest. 
Mom with her friends

This restaurant is like a cave inside
I had French fries and some steak that tasted weird and we also got to drink some coke for free. 



After lunch, we went to Legoland. I regretted going to Lego Town because it only had two rides but it was still fun making the Lego cars. I think the more weight the faster the speed of the car because I made a tractor and I waited for my brother but he took so long to assemble his car so mom and I watched a short 4D movie first. I was glad we did not need to wear the 3D glasses for a few hours because it was uncomfortable. When the movie finished we saw my brother, Angelo still making his Lego vehicle so I raced with other people against their cars. I sometimes won first, second, third, fourth and last so I upgraded my vehicle. I got second and first mostly and then we went to a place where we could build buildings but I did not know how to build so I just upgraded my car and then drove it off a ramp but it broke.

You can add on to the buildings here


After exploring Legoland, we went back to Suidobashi and then to Kudanshita to meet up with dad and after that we ate at Yakiniku. I ate two bowls of rice with meat and finished it and also had Mos burger. After dinner, we went back home and now I am finished with my essay. :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment